- Take stock of where you are at the beginning. I consider a 4-year degree the minimum requirement. Then, experience is the best.
- Plan your career in project management.
- You don’t have to go back to school to learn as much as possible.
- It’s great to have a piece of paper that states you did something, but it shouldn’t be relied upon for anything.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships.
- Find organizations that value project management and research them.
- You must refine your plan and keep it going.
- After gaining years of experience managing projects, it is possible to make an informed decision whether a return to school for an advanced degree is a good idea.
Do you have any questions? ?Any advice that you would like to share from your perspective? Please leave a comment below.